Wednesday, September 1, 2010

How do I explain this???

Wow. WOW. I, I am actually going to see Avenged Sevenfold. The real people. Playing songs I have heard before. See with my own eyes, hear with my own ears, FEEL IT BEYOND WORDS CAN EXPLAIN. M. Shadows, Zacky Vengeance, Synyster Gates, and Johnny Christ, although hundreds of feet away from where I will be, will be standing right in front of me. I have only been to 1 concert before, and it was when I was around 9 or 10, and it was a band that lived down the street from me. This will be my first big concert. I will actually see a band, a famous band, somewhere very close to me. I would publish this whole post in capitals, and exclamation points, but my excitement is beyond that. I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN. I consider myself very lucky, for the time they are coming, and the place. I am right in the middle of an A7X phase. I listen to at least a song by them everyday. I even wrote a post about how glorious their new album is. I get goosebumps, even thinking about having them, Avenged Sevenfold, being within my viewing distance. Also, where they are playing, is about 30 minutes from my house. This is simply, my current A7X phase dream come true. Even if seats are crappy, and people around me are annoying, this concert is gonna be epic. EPIC. The concert is also around my birthday, so my parents are willing to pitch in for the expensive tickets. Phase, financial help, close to home, and early enough in the day, that I can get out of school early. Remembering that Avenged Sevenfold is a hard rock/metal band, I don't see how with everything else, my parents are even letting me go to this. Music type, driving, money, and getting out of school early. I understand if they are hesitant, but I AM RESPONSIBLE, AND ABLE TO TAKE A CONCERT. But, I may melt inside, just before. I want to WEEP tears of happiness even think about it. AVENGED SEVENFOLD. My summer study, my summer amusement, and my everyday enjoyment. I want to throw an innocent tantrum right now. The excitement is ripping at my insides! All I have to say, is that I CAN'T blow this for myself. This could be the last tour they ever do.

No comments: